Sunday, May 16, 2010

View of Smith Tower from a P-Patch in Seattle's International District

I have often thought about this picture. Neither the picture above, nor this similar picture, turned out very well. I took this picture, along with a group of others, on 02/09/2010.

The lighting just wasn't very good this day. The idea behind this picture, I thought was pretty cool. The building in the distance, with the triangular top, is called the Smith Tower.

This area is a community P-Patch near South Main Street & Maynard Avenue South in Seattle's International District.

This P-Patch is called The Danny Woo International District Community Garden. If you want to read more, here is an interesting article.

I would like to go back on another day and try this picture again. Specifically, I would like to try to have plants in the foreground and the Smith Tower in the distance. But, with better light.

No comments:

Post a Comment