Monday, May 31, 2010

View from underneath the Magnolia Bridge

This picture requires some explanation. This is a picture of the underside of a bridge in Seattle called the Magnolia Bridge.

I took this picture some time ago, and I stored it on a memory card. I totally forgot about it, and then found it when I went back looking through my photos.

When I took this picture, I didn't even notice the guy there. I took this picture from a platform on the stairs, and then I walked down the stairs.

He was a nice guy. He told me that I wasn't the first person with a camera to walk around in this area taking pictures. He kept offering me a bag of Frito Lay Chili Cheese chips.

I don't know what the rules are for taking pictures of people, so I try to avoid it. I would really like to photograph people, and my favorite photographers take pictures of people.

But, like I said, I don't know how it works. I might take this down later, but I still like it. You can see another picture from under this bridge here.


No comments:

Post a Comment