Sunday, May 16, 2010

Picture taken from under the dock at Ray's Boathouse

Ok! So, this picture was taken underneath a dock at a place in Seattle called Ray's Boathouse. Ray's Boathouse is up against the water, and it has a very nice view of Puget Sound. Next to the restaurant, there is a dock area.

One day, after I was coming back from a walk to Golden Gardens, I decided to walk down into the area underneath the dock.

For several months, I had noticed that there was a small entrance down into this area. On the day of this picture, it was a very low tide, and I decided to go down there and see what was down under the dock. I got down there just as the sun was setting.

This picture shows the shadows of the pillars, and the sun hitting the sand and the rocks under the dock. I really liked how this picture turned out. If there is every a low tide, you might find things interesting underneath there.

No comments:

Post a Comment