Monday, July 12, 2010

View of a flower in Interbay with south end of Ballard Bridge in distance

I like this picture. This picture was taken on June 18th of 2010. This is near the south end of the Ballard Bridge, which you can see in the background. This is in an area of Seattle known as Interbay.

I liked how this picture shows a colorful (yet tough looking) flower. Plus there are train tracks, and an out of focus bridge in the background.

I've gotten to know this area better recently, and I think that there are many things that could be done in this area of Seattle. I recently went on a walk with a friend of mine through this area, and we walked from here to the Fremont bridge.

Each time I have been down here, I have run into people using these train tracks as a trail. If you walk along these tracks towards the East, you will actually run into the start of a bike trail.

There is also some really cool art down under the bridge, if you follow the train tracks seen in this picture.

If you like taking pictures, I recommend taking a walk around in this area. If you do go for a walk, try to imagine different things that could be done in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment