Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tagged Water Pump tower at Lake Yosemite

So, this picture, requires a little explanation. The picture seen here was taken at a place not far from where I grew up called Lake Yosemite.

This here is an old water pump tower. They've changed it a bit since when I was a teenager. When I was a teenager, my friends and I used to climb either over or around a protective barrier that was in place here at the entrance.

Since my teenage years, they have installed a much more secure door and sidewalls, to prevent people from climbing out onto the water pump.

I liked how this picture looked, mostly because it brings back a lot of memories for me.

If you want to see more pictures of this structure (which is rumored to be haunted), you can see them here, or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment