Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cow reflected in water with old barn in distance.

This is a nice picture. This picture was taken in 2009, out a lake near where I grew up called Lake Yosemite.

Out there in the distance, is this abandoned barn, that I remember from my youth. I believe that the barn is now owned by the University of California system, as is on land that belongs to UC Merced. I know that they used images of the barn in promotional materials for the school, so I hope they preserve it!

Anyways, I liked how this picture turned out, with the cow in the middle and how the cow is reflected off the water.

This isn't water from the lake, it's from an irrigation area on the east side of the lake.

I've posted other pictures from the Lake Yosemite area, if you would like to look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment